The PGSA is a council of four grad students with at least one member from each degree track (PHYS and ATPH).
• Hosting “Happy Hour” and other social events.
• Hosting the Annual “Welcome Mixer” for new grad students each August.
• Hosting the Annual “PGSA Poster Session” at Visit Day each March.
• Convening meetings with department leadership to address graduate student concerns.
• Conducting surveys, and subsequently, presenting findings to department leadership.
• Acting as liaison between physics graduate students and the GSA.
Elections for the PGSA Council are held each September.